The Aether

alfa

QUOTE(alfa @ Feb 11 2007, 01:35 PM)

Couple years ago I started couple experiences and I proved that the aether exist.

How do you define aether? General Relativity simply says that all coordinate systems are equally good. Are you saying that there is a preferred coordinate system that is more fundamental than the other systems? Could you alpha explain why?

Tomi

I'm freaking out! I was searching for info regarding lwIP and uIP the other day, and came across a site called Unusual Research (Google it, I'm not going to add links to that weird site)

Anyway, I saw a link to "The Detection of Ether" and followed it (out of amusement) after having read this thread about Ether. I read this before Alfa posted a link to it.

Are Alfa and I somehow connected via the Ether :blink: ? I know that I'm using Ethernet to connect to the internet. Is anyone else out there using Ethernet (crelf?) :question: I only use Ethernet at work (company choice). I've always believed that we are all equal, and thus should use technology that keeps us equal; Token Ring :P .