Test Engineering positions (2) in the Boston Area

papak

Hi,

my name is Papa Alpha Kone. I am currently a manufacturing test engineer, working for GE Infrastructure. I have 7 years working experience and 5 years labview programming experience. I would need green-card sponsorship to work. Thanks.

~Papa

QUOTE(John Morrissey @ Jan 26 2007, 08:40 AM)

Test Engineering positions (2) at Sycamore Networks in Chelmsford, MA (USA)

We're looking to add 2 full-time Manufacturing Test Engineers to our department immediately. If you're interested you can go to the career page on our web site (<http://www.sycamorenet.com/corporate/careers/postings.asp>) and select the links that are listed below for complete job descriptions. If you'd like more information please contact me and I'd be happy to answer any questions you have.

We're primarily looking for people with experience developing and supporting production test solutions. LabVIEW/TestStand experience is a plus.

Principal Test Engineer - 07-0071 & 2075R

- Test Development Engineer. Production test hardware (ATE and fixture) and software design/integration using LabVIEW and TestStand.

Senior Test Engineer - 07-0073

- Sustaining Test Engineer. Production test support, test solution transfer to CM, Test HW/SW modification.

John Morrissey

• 4 weeks later...

QUOTE(papak @ Feb 13 2007, 08:43 PM)

Hi,

my name is Papa Alpha Kone. I am currently a manufacturing test engineer, working for GE Infrastructure. I have 7 years working experience and 5 years labview programming experience. I would need green-card sponsorship to work. Thanks.

~Papa

Papak,

Thanks for the response (and sorry for the slow reply). I'll let you know if that's possible, but I think we are looking for people who already are eligible to work here. If we have no luck I will contact you again.

John

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use.