Short- and Medium- LabVIEW Contractors

crelf

Job Title: Systems Engineer (Contract)

Company: VI Engineering :thumbup:

Locations: Positions available Farmington Hills, MI 48331

Salary/Wage: $YouTellMe

Status: Contract, non-employee (possiblility of full-time position at conclusion of contract)

Relevant Work Experience: 5+ Years

Career Level: Intermediate to Experienced (Non-Manager)

Driving Business Results through Test Engineering

V I Engineering has a vision for every client we engage. That vision is to achieve on-time and on-budget program launch more efficiently that the competition. To realize this vision, customers need to achieve predictable test systems development, eliminate waste in test information management, and drive increased leverage of test assets. An underlying requirement for all of these areas is metrics tracking and measurement based decision making.

Job Description

Ready to make a difference? Bring your experiences and skills to the industry leading test organization where you can make a difference. Help us to change the way the world views test. We are seeking talented Systems Engineering Contractors to be responsible for technical assistance with and execution of successful projects in the Military and Aerospace Industries. The position will have high visibility to customers and vendors. This is a very fast paced team with close customer contact.

Required

• LabVIEW Superstar
  • National Instruments Hardware
  • Experience in Design and Implementation of Test Software including integration
  • Experience in ATE usage and development
  • Experience in reviewing of Mechanical Fixtures
  • Experience in understanding the design of Circuit Boards as they relate to a total system
  • Requirements generation and review experience
  • Experience in Taking Part in Technical Teams throughout All Phases of Project Lifecycle
  • Experience in Interfacing with Sub-vendors and Customers
  • Ability to Multitask
  • Comfortable Working on Various Team Sizes
  • Excellent Communication Skills
  • Experience executing verification and validation for projects
  • Experience generating and/or reviewing cost proposals

Desired

• LabVIEW-based Object Orientated Programming
  • TestStand
  • MS Project
  • UML
  • Experience with Projects for Regulated Industries

Degree

• Technical degree (BS Engineering, Physics, Math) are a plus
  • National Instruments Certification(s) are a strong advantage
  • National Instruments Courses are a plus

Years of Experience Required

• 5 years direct industry experience

Notes:

Expected Travel Time is up to 50%.

My team values innovation, out-of-the-box thinking, high-toys and a fun working environment. We're a National Instruments Select Integrator, and we're the closest you can get to playing with all the pre-released and new NI toys without joining the NI R&D team, and we get to play with them in the real world.

Interested in joining my team? IM me directly!

QUOTE(crelf @ Feb 15 2007, 10:05 PM)

Chris,

I thought you had your own http://forums.ni.com/attachments/ni/BreakPoint/1408/1/NI%20Gift.png' target="_blank">star?

And why do we have to bring our own hardware? I might have a 4 slot 3M CRIO chassis, but that's all.... :laugh:

Ton

EDIT:

The link to monster doesn't work?

• 2 weeks later...

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use.