how i can use OCX

I don't have any experience with this program, but if you have it registered as an ActiveX control, then you can drop an ActiveX container on your FP, insert the control into it and control it with property and invoke nodes.

If it's not registered as a control, then you should be able to use the VIs in the ActiveX palette to create an instance of the program and control it with property and invoke nodes.

The actual way of controlling the program or the control will depend on the API supplied by the company which wrote the program.

QUOTE(alameer @ Feb 21 2007, 12:38 AM)

how i can put data in the ActiveX SystemMonitor , ?

I have no idea. As I said, it depends on the interface which the control provides, but you basically do it using property and invoke nodes. Search the example finder for "ActiveX" to see how to work with ActiveX containers.

The Write Table to XL example does not show working with the ActiveX container, but the basic concept is the same - you get a reference to an ActiveX object and wire the reference into a property node to get the object's properties and into an invoke node to get the object's methods.

If you want to see an example using the ActiveX container, you can look at some of the other examples, like the event callback for IE example or the 3D graph examples.

In any case, the actual way of controlling the application you want (if it is even possible) is determined by the application, not by LabVIEW, so you can try looking at the documentation for that application to see the details about its interface.