Question about the destroy VI of the SimpleLogger example in the

Hi,

I have a question about the destroy VI in the SimpleLogger.Demo.vi. In the comment, authors says that it destroys the simpleLogger also closes the DataIO and Store objects. But I don't see any destroy VI of the DataIO and Store object. I don't quite to understand this, please help me.

Thank you

Thang Nguyen.

Hi Thang

You are right it is confusing because I forgot to add the destructors for the Store and DataIO objects in the SimpleLogger.Destroy, I think this must have crept in when I did a major re-write of the examples when the GOOP Template changed significantly. Thanks for finding this and sorry for the confusion, to correct this you just need to edit the SimpleLogger.Destroy to look like the following. Note you need to use the Virtual Destroys.

http://forums.lavag.org/index.php?act=attach&type=post&id=5090

Did you get my PM with my e-mail address so I can give you the details of the FTP account I setup for you so I can review code that you need assistance with?

Thank you for your answer!

I have another question. When I use destroy VI, I always meet the error about flush queue. I looked into your example I see that you change the error out connection:

Is there any problem with this solution? I just want to make sure about this.