Front Panel:Center <Method>

I'm using LV8.0.1 and am trying to implement:

VI Server:VI:Front Panel:Center

Which is a method, at least according to the Help system (Search Front Panel: center to see the entry).

I simply cannot find this method when I try to set up an invoke node for it. I know that I can invoke this method (although I think of it as a property) by using the VI Properties interface but I need to be able to set this programmatically, not statically.

I'm sure I must be doing something really DUMB, or perhaps DUMBER AND DUMBERER but 'whatev' (as my 20yo daughter would say) is happening, I can't figure it out.

Can anyone help me out with this?

QUOTE(Michael_Aivaliotis @ Mar 4 2007, 12:36 PM)

Here?

OK, that did it. Thanks!

I'm a bit surprised that I couldn't get to the same place by right-clicking and exploring from there on the Invoke Node. No matter how I did the search from there I simply couldn't find that Method.

Again, thanks. That's a great feature.

QUOTE(Val Brown @ Mar 4 2007, 10:46 PM)

I'm a bit surprised that I couldn't get to the same place by right-clicking and exploring from there on the Invoke Node. No matter how I did the search from there I simply couldn't find that Method.

Is it possible your node had the wrong class?

Application is the default class and you need the VI class.

QUOTE(yen @ Mar 4 2007, 01:07 PM)

Is it possible your node had the wrong class?

Application is the default class and you need the VI class.

That was the curious thing for me. I had the VI class, not the Application class. But, who knows what I actually did. Afterall there are some who would say I have no class. ;-)