"Code could not be generated" error

I have a broken run error on my VI. When I try to run the VI I get the following error in the Error list:

Code could not be generated correctly for this VI.

An error occurred in compiling this VI.

That's it. No error code or anything else to go on. No broken wires or anything obvious in my BD. I don't have a clue where to go with this.

This is a VI that I have been making changes to. I inherited it from someone else who seemed to believe that sequences are to be used everywhere possible. So I'm doing a massive cleanup (I have to so I can try to understand what's going on). The original VI opens fine with no broken arror.

NI is stumped so far. Any ideas?

George

QUOTE(crelf @ Mar 23 2007, 09:47 AM)

Hi George - can you upload it for us to have a look? Sounds corrupt at some level...

Here it is. Hopefully everything is in there. The main VI is JTAG_scan_dma6_old.vi (I've still got a lot of work to do on it).

Here's one more thing. I copied the BD and put it in a new VI. When I first did that the Run arrow was OK. Then I tried to save it and I got a pop up that said this

Compiler error. Report this problem to National Instruments Tech Support.

reference to undefined label from:refPC=0xE0F

I reported that to NI and they still had no clue what was wrong.

Thanks for checking it out.