Opportunity for an experienced LabVIEW engineer in Denver, CO, USA

bruce

Hello,

My name is Robert Bohannon and I am an independent engineering consultant. I have over 15 years of experience in both embedded and system test environments, using both C and LabView extensively. I have extensive experience in working with all kinds of sensors and controllers and have built many automated test systems. I have testing facilities on-site in which I can often match or closely simulate the customer’s test configuration. I will often build a test system in my test facility and assist in the installation, configuration, and testing at the customer’s facility. I often build GUI software interfaces, as well, to provide a visual interface to any and all kinds of processes or devices.

I am always looking for contract and off-site opportunities. If you ever decide that you need these kinds of services, please consider what my experience has to offer. I will gladly provide references upon request. I've attached a copy of my resume for your reference.

Thank you in advance for your consideration.

Robert Bohannon

---------------------------------------------------------------------------

BCIS

Bohannon Consulting & Information Services

9852 Castle Ridge Circle

Highlands Ranch, CO 80129-6418

Phone: (303) 471-9132

Email: bcis@macconnect.com

WIND RIVER SYSTEMS PARTNER

VxWorks/WorkBench/Tornado

QNX SYSTEMS PARTNER

Neutrino/Momentics

National Instruments LabView Certified Developer

*** Complete Embedded Real-Time, Desktop Computer, & Internet Solutions ***

*************************** ATTITUDE IS EVERYTHING! ***********************

• 11 months later...

I am currently located in Westminster, CO. I worked as a full-time employee in a multinational software development company. I have over 4 years of industry experience, and my expertise lies in writing installers for software products from ground-up, using InstallShield 11.5, automation of build & release processes, and writing Java based software applications. I also actively used Perl and WinRunner.

Currently I am looking for an InstallShield developer or Java Developer position. Please find my resume for kind reference.

Thanks and Regards,

Kanta Sethi

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use.