Salutations

Hi everybody,

I'm totally new to this forum, and i'm so glad i finally found such a place where i can share and discuss my problems with the software. I'm relatively new to LabView, i started using it for my graduation project at the begining of the year, and i'm totally impressed.

I'm doing data acquisition and control system design, and it's going well so far. Obviously i'll be a bugging the forums searching for solutions to my (many) problems, so i hope u guys don't get fed up so fast. :)

c u soon, bye...

Welcome.

LV is fun, so hopefully you should have a lot of fun too. :)

One suggestion is to search before you post. There are several sources of information on the web, most notably this site, the NI site (and forums) and the info LabVIEW mailing list. Searching them can find you answers faster and easier than asking.

QUOTE(fuzzycontrolfreak @ Mar 29 2007, 06:25 PM)

Hi everybody,

I'm totally new to this forum, and i'm so glad i finally found such a place where i can share and discuss my problems with the software. I'm relatively new to LabView, i started using it for my graduation project at the begining of the year, and i'm totally impressed.

I'm doing data acquisition and control system design, and it's going well so far. Obviously i'll be a bugging the forums searching for solutions to my (many) problems, so i hope u guys don't get fed up so fast. :)

c u soon, bye...

Welcome Omar [Ahlan ahlan] ... Omar you are at the Faculty of Engineering Ain shams University 4th year Mech. Dept.

Shoft ba2a el Doniaa So3'ayaraa ezay. [Ta7yaa Gomhoreyet Masr el 3arabeyaa]

Anyway welcome to LAVA ,... Glad to see you here and ready to help you In your Project

and isa you will find all what you need here.

Best regards,

S. Farouk.

• 7 months later...

Welcome to the forums.

The first advice would be to read the advice in reply 2 and follow it.

Additionally, I suggest you try searching this site and google for LabVIEW tutorials. Here, here, here, here, here and here are a few you can start with and here are some tutorial videos. You can also contact your local NI office and join one of their courses.

In addition, I suggest you read the LabVIEW style guide and the LabVIEW user manual (Help>>Search the LabVIEW Bookshelf).