I want to read ECG signal from the parallel port

karim

Karim, would you please answer what kind of answer you are expecting? Currently I cannot help you as my last answer to your previous question didn't seem to help you at all as you are now asking the same question. I guess you are complitely lost with this problem of yours? You can start by tellig for example what kind of hardware do you have currently and tell also you budget for this project.

QUOTE(Michael_Aivaliotis @ Apr 3 2007, 04:49 PM)

I'm seriously thinking of opening a "Student Corner" forum where all this can be moved.

Don't you mean a "Garbage Corner"? Seriously though - isn't there already a section where students can post their homework?

QUOTE(crelf @ Apr 3 2007, 12:26 PM)

Don't you mean a "Garbage Corner"? Seriously though - isn't there already a section where students can post their homework?

I not need any one to do my homework as you said, I want some one tell me how start, I think that not be wrong

QUOTE(karim @ Apr 3 2007, 01:10 PM)

Have you tried googling for "LabVIEW parallel port"?

If not please try the link below:

http://www.google.com/search?q=LabVIEW+parallel+port&ie=utf-8&oe=utf-8&aq=t&rls=org.mozilla:sv-SE:official&client=firefox-a' target="_blank">http://www.google.com/search?q=LabVIEW+par...lient=firefox-a

I doubt you get any member to email you with an answer, since this would expose the members email address.

Give google a shot, then try to do your assignment. If you still have questions about why your program does not work, please post your VI and the question in this thread.

Maybe someone will then help you. The more effort you show, the higher the chance of help.

Sincerely

/J