CR Editing of Content

I went to Edit the Link to the Support thread today for my recently approved code. It seems that every time I edit the description it lists another file in the download list. I think this may be confusing to people downloading the files because they might think that some changes were made when really there was no update. Is this something that I as a member can edit to remove duplicate files from the history?

Thanks,

Dave Graybeal

This is a good point and is an issue I'm trying to resolve. Currently, every edit will generate a new revision. This is why it's important to include the revision number in the zip filename. This way we can determine if it's a real file change or just an edit to the page.

The moderators have access to delete or hide the unnecessary files. I'm not sure if you (as an owner of the file) have this permission. I don't think you do.

• 2 months later...

When I edit my description after noticing a typo, do I have to re-submit my Zip file even though it hasn't changed? I did so, just to be safe. I noticed that there is a check-mark for "delete old screenshot?" so I just unchecked that and didn't submit a (repeated) screenshot, but I wasn't sure about the Zip file.