LV 8.2.1 run time engine

Guenther

QUOTE(Guenther @ Apr 10 2007, 10:09 AM)

Hu guys,

is the run time engine of LV 8.2.1 different from the one if LV 8.20 or will programs compiled with LV 8.2.1 also run with the 8.20 RT engine?

We have the LV8.20 RT engine already installed on quite a number of measurement PCs.

Thanks,

Guenther

People in the RT group with much more knowledge than I have tell me this will work.

I had issues related to the 8.2.1 Runtime engine and an executable made in 8.20. The issues were directly related to the tdms storage. I dropped back to the last version of daqmx and the runtime engine 8.20 and everything was golden. NI support confirmed my issue.

-JodyK

QUOTE(JodyK @ Apr 11 2007, 05:29 PM)

I had issues related to the 8.2.1 Runtime engine and an executable made in 8.20. The issues were directly related to the tdms storage. I dropped back to the last version of daqmx and the runtime engine 8.20 and everything was golden. NI support confirmed my issue.

-JodyK

Me too. That problem consumed at least 2 days of hair pulling. This is fixed in LV 8.2.1 with DAQmx 8.5.

George