Hi.... I have made three subVIs and want to distribute as LabVIEW library.

I made a llb file and added all three sbVIs in that. And put it in user.lib. In all three dll there are Call Library Function means I have one dll. I have put this DLL in the use.lib folder.

Problem:

The icon and name of my application in the LabVIEW "User Libraries" pallete are default. I want it to set automatically set to my desire icon for that subpallete and desire name as well. How can I do that?

Dll is used in all three subVIs. When I set relative path ".\MY_DLL.dll" in the configuration of Call Library Function then it is chaging it to absolute path automatically.

I want it relative so that when user put my_llb.llb file and my_dll.dll file into user.lib folder then it will automatically take that dll instead of searching for that DLL in the nearest location. What should I do?

Do I require to buy Application Builder for that-specially for setting my own icon & name for "subPallete" of my library. (note: here I am not talking about the icon and name of the subVIs inside llb. ).

Thanks in advance......

Hi...is there any body who can help me...please...

I am using LabVIEW 6i. I tried to change the icon and name. And I tried according to following link and in the third step it says

"Right-click an icon in the custom view and remove the checkmark next to Synchronize with Directory in the shortcut menu."

But that option is greyed out, how can I remove checkmark against that.

http://digital.ni.com/public.nsf/3efedde43...enDocument#rank

I also tried to rename readonly.txt file in default folder in menu folder. I tried to add in default folder but it does not sucess.

It is always giving error that please check the read only attribute.

Thanks ....