Menu

Sally

QUOTE(Sally @ Apr 13 2007, 11:09 AM)

I have a graph , I want that graph to be displayed slowly in labview not directly , I mean I want to see it point by point , can I?

Please add a VI to show what you have tried so far, or what you are trying to do... and what has the topic "Menu" to do with your question?

I'm note sure I understand your request, but to display values point by point, you usually use a chart instead of a graph.

The update speed is determined by the LabVIEW code, that updates the chart.

/J

Maybe you should try to look at the graph examples that come with LabVIEW :book:

The Example Finder can be started by clicking 'Find Examples...' in the lower left corner of the 'Getting Started' screen.

You can also access the Example Finder through the menu 'Help / Find Examples...'.

-Mikkel

QUOTE(Sally @ Apr 13 2007, 05:23 AM)

sorry my topic must not be titled with menu

there is no option 2 wire x axis and y ??

how ??

Hello Sally:

You can use the XY Graph as crelf said to do what you need. It's located on the graph pallete.

I've attached an screenshot of a very simple VI that uses a XY Graph.

You can also find an example of how to use the XY Graph in the LabVIEW Example Finder (Menu Help->Find Examples...), then, choose the Search tab and use the keywords "xy graph".

Hope his helps

Robst

QUOTE(Sally @ Apr 13 2007, 03:23 AM)

sorry my topic must not be titled with menu

so sorry

but according to chart it is also versus timee yes??I want to change x axis

there is no option 2 wire x axis and y ??

how ??

I think what your after is a chart with the ability to have variable time input (x) values as well. Currently, there is no such plot available in LabVIEW. You will have to build your own based on a graph with history data stored in shift registers.

I think there is an example of that in LabVIEW.. just search.

Note that performance is not that great (for intensive applications) with a graph since all the points are re-drawn for every update.

Neville