Main Vi

I dlike to take ur mind in idea I have , I want to make main VI in this VI user must enter his name and choose which program he wants coz I have 4 program , prog 1 , prog 2, prog 3 ,prog 4 ,so if user press prog 1 then the program will convert to progr1 and etc .. can I do that ?

an u provid eme with idea how?

Regards,

QUOTE(Nullllll @ Apr 18 2007, 10:12 AM)

I dlike to take ur mind in idea I have , I want to make main VI in this VI user must enter his name and choose which program he wants coz I have 4 program , prog 1 , prog 2, prog 3 ,prog 4 ,so if user press prog 1 then the program will convert to progr1 and etc .. can I do that ?

an u provid eme with idea how?

Regards,

Use a Case Structure with an Enum wired into the Case Selector terminal to switch between four case frames. Put each subVI into the appropriate case.

QUOTE(Nullllll @ Apr 19 2007, 03:31 AM)

explain more plz I am not fast learner :(

You can't expect to learn LabVIEW from LAVA - LAVA is here to help people that are having specific issues, not as a tutorial on how to use LabVIEW. Invest in a official NI course, do a free online course, buy a book, then, after you've learned the basics os the language, come back and ask specific questions.

QUOTE(Nullllll @ Apr 18 2007, 01:39 PM)

sorry but i mean how it will open atuomatically???

As Jim Kring said, you go to Files/VI properties/ select Category -> Windows apperance and

"Set your subVIs to open front panel when called and close afterward if originally closed"

Then put this VI inside the case structure. When this VI is called, it will open automatically.