CITATION(Nullllll @ Apr 20 2007, 11:14 AM)

Hi ,

I want to ask u if labview has a feature of sending email , I mean I want to send that VI to an email by labview , can I do that?? can u plz help in that topic ?

Hi,

I don't know what version of LabVIEW you have, but in LV 7.1 function palette, you have a subpalette for SMTP email, see screnshot below :

I hope this helps

QUOTE(Nullllll @ Apr 20 2007, 11:06 PM)

i know i can send email by labview but I mean the user just enter his pass word email and TO : then that VI will be sent can I?

You need to learn about smtp in general before you try to implement it in LabVIEW, or any programming language for that matter...

As is often suggested to you - do a google search on smtp.

• 4 weeks later...

QUOTE(Michael_Aivaliotis @ Apr 22 2007, 05:59 PM)

If you know, then why ask? If you have the VI's in your palette then try them. What are you looking for?

LabVIEW 3000 with AI and mind reader interface. It just reads the developers mind and creates everything as it finds it there. The AI is necessary to overcome fuzzy, non-existing and wrong knowledge about what the developer thinks she/he needs.

Rolf Kalbermatter