Totally awesome LAVA Members!

crelf

• 2 weeks later...

QUOTE (crelf @ Nov 26 2008, 09:24 PM)

Congrats, Jim! :beer:

Frankly, the honor is so overdue that when I checked Chris's link my first thought was, "Which name is new? Wasn't Jim already a TALM?!" :ninja:

EDIT: crelf fixed his post to make it look like I can't read. Thanks!

QUOTE (Jim Kring @ Dec 2 2008, 12:43 PM)

Thanks everyone! You all make it a pleasure to be a part of and serve our great LabVIEW community :)

We appreciate you being here Jim - it wouldn't be the same without you. I particularily appreciate your more pure software engineering and process-driven approaches to some of the more esoteric topics.

• 4 weeks later...

QUOTE (neB @ Nov 18 2008, 09:37 AM)

I feel it is time to dust off this thread since Rolf just became a member of the 1000+ club!

Congratulations Rolf and thank you for all of your participation in the various public forums.

Ohhh! I should probably look by more frequently :rolleyes: . Only just now happened to see this.

Thanks Ben and everybody else. I guess I moderated my appearance a bit lately. Seems like kids have that effect.

But there are a lot others who are doing a better job than I could ever do in many of the more modern topics such as *OOP.

I'll probably continue to contribute to some extend but the times where I could post daily are definitely gone.

Happy Christmas and a happy new year to everybody and keep the wirework up!

Rolf Kalbermatter