Stack plots in charts

QUOTE(crelf @ Apr 20 2007, 07:52 PM)

Can you please post your code so we can have a look at whay you're doing?

I just dropped a waveform chart, resized the legend to accept more than one plot, and then tried to stack plots to start configuring it. It doesn't automatically show stacked plots unless you change the chart type to a 2D array or such wiring a correct object to it. I thought that just resizing the legend was enough to do the trick. I also thought that it was possible to have stacked plots with mixed axis configurations, it seems this is not so :(

Regards.

QUOTE(Pablo Bleyer @ Apr 23 2007, 05:34 PM)

I thought that just resizing the legend was enough to do the trick. I also thought that it was possible to have stacked plots with mixed axis configurations, it seems this is not so :(

you're right. You have to provide the correct datatype (Array of Wfms, etc) to make the Graph know, what it should do with the data. Press Ctrl+H and drag the mouse over the graph icon in the Block Diagramm and the Context Help will show you how you have to format the data to get the desired result ...