Security System

Sally

I have project need a hint from you , I want to do Security System for a house so I am using Barbi home , the user must enter the pin code in labview and if it is correct the door will be opened , if it wrong alarm sound will be produced ..

I am using parallel port and using switches to open and close the doors ,

But I need your help in the whole design :$ :$ :$ :$ :$ :$

QUOTE(Mikkel @ Apr 27 2007, 07:32 AM)

Todays Bible quote:

"Let them alone: they be blind leaders of the blind. And if the blind lead the blind, both shall fall into the ditch."

-Mikkel :rolleyes:

If we look at that quote in its original context, and still apply it to the curent situation, its only a matter of time until the "Nulll sect" will be taking root and given enough time, the Nullll crusades will follow.

:o

"Hold on lady, we goin for a ride." (Indiana Jones and the Temple of Doom)

Ben

Regarding the above.

As I have demonstrated above, it is a very bad idea to play "name that verse" before your morning coffee. My bad!

Ben

QUOTE(Nullllll @ Apr 27 2007, 11:06 AM)

Well , we are here 2 help each other ! I am so upset to see LAVA members attacking each other ! LAVA is very famous froums plz respect it and help every user or apologize with polite way

It is very true that respect and decorum are very necessary on a forum, especially an internet forum where intonation, inflection, and humor are often lost or misinterpreted. And this forum is certainly meant to help people. Apologies were certainly helpful.

It is also true that this forum has the stated intent (from its very name) as well as a history of having more advanced topics discussed. This has been true for my brief time here, and I have appreciated it. When I have a basic question, I cross over to the 'dark side' ;) at forums.ni.com. It seems that I almost always find my answers to such questions by simply searching the forums there.

While basic questions are OK, they need to be specific and it would be really nice to include code showing what direction has been taken. From my limited experience, this forum LOVES :wub: to help and give advice (and even code) to specific questions. This forum also tends to loudly protest when it seems that not enough effort is being done on the part of the person asking the question. Sometimes, we may protest too much.

post-949-1161344204.png

Perhaps there are some who are just trying to determine what the correct feedback parameters are to maintain a reasonable SNR level.

QUOTE(dsaunders @ Apr 28 2007, 05:13 AM)

It is also true that this forum has the stated intent (from its very name) as well as a history of having more advanced topics discussed... While basic questions are OK, they need to be specific and it would be really nice to include code showing what direction has been taken. From my limited experience, this forum LOVES :wub: to help and give advice (and even code) to specific questions.

Well put.