Interesting Program

QUOTE(LV Punk @ May 9 2007, 01:30 PM)

Sigh, my company recently installed Websense, no YouTube or MySpace anymore :thumbdown: and time at home is too precious...

We have to help you and post some LV related videos to YouTube so that you can say your boss that the new Websense system prevents you from doing your job. Alternatively you can change the employee to one that appreciates you more.

Tomi

QUOTE(LV Punk @ May 9 2007, 06:30 AM)

Sigh, my company recently installed Websense, no YouTube or MySpace anymore :thumbdown: and time at home is too precious...

Welcome to the club. They haven't banned YouTube where I work yet, but I'm sure it's on the way.

It's funny though, most (respectable) employees are responsible with their non work-related internet surfing. I don't think the "powers that be" understand that by closing a sometimes much needed avenue for distraction, or stress relief only coerces employees to find other ways to seek the occasional much needed escape. That, or they just become stressed out.

One of my favorite "demotivational poster" quotes: "Pressure - It can turn a lump of coal into a flawless diamond, or a good employee into a perfect basketcase."