cases

hi all ,

i want to do a program i just need the idea how 2 implemnt it.

i want to do a program to let th user 2 choose what to display sin or squre , I know this can be done by make buttons and connected to case structiure but I want to display one graph only for all of them how 2 do that ?

two cases sharing 1 graph??

QUOTE(crelf @ May 25 2007, 09:48 PM)

thnxxx dear but another question plzz ,,, if i choose the sin wave switch I want the program to display sin wave and another graph appear to do operation but this graph must not be shown in case of square ?? how can i do it

QUOTE(Nullllll @ May 26 2007, 08:24 AM)

if i choose the sin wave switch I want the program to display sin wave and another graph appear to do operation but this graph must not be shown in case of square ??

So you want the switch to hide/show graphs that already have data in them and then hide/show other graphs that have data that's been operated on? Or you want the software to detect if it's a sine or square wave and then display them in different graphs? Please provide us with a front panel with all the controls/indicators that you want - that might make it more clear.

PS: please stop calling me "dear". In my culture, it's a term used be people that are a *lot* closer than we are ;)

QUOTE(Nullllll @ May 25 2007, 02:22 PM)

QUOTE(Nullllll @ May 25 2007, 03:24 PM)

... if i choose the sin wave switch I want the program to display sin wave and
another
graph appear to do operation but this graph must not be shown in case of square ?? how can i do it

Do you want one graph that will display either the sine or square? Or do you want a separate graph for the sine wave? You need to explain what the purpose is behind the graphs. Why are you showing another graph? Knowing this would help in answering you.

QUOTE(Nullllll @ May 27 2007, 03:43 AM)

got it?

You want two graphs:

Graph 1 shows Sine or Sqaure signal, depending on the locaiton of the switch

Garph 2 shows an operation on Sine only, and is not visable when the switch is in Square mode

Did I get it? If so, then use a property node to set Graph 2's "Visible" property.

QUOTE(crelf @ May 25 2007, 06:51 PM)

PS: please stop calling me "dear". In my culture, it's a term used be people that are a *lot* closer than we are ;)

You know, Chris, you Aussies are a strange lot... it's OK for one guy to call another one "mate," but you bristle at being called "dear." How do you fellows deal with the conjugal implications of "mate"? :o