Select Multiple Folders

I have a program which allows users to collect data from multiple folders. In the browse options there is an option to select multiple files by dragging over a selection but not multiple folders.

At the moment I'm using an array and a pop up that asks the user if they want to add another folder to the array but it's a bit slow and tedious for the user. Even typing the paths or dragging and dropping one folder at a time is slow.

Is there an easier way to select multiple folders even by using something like clipboard or drag and drop?

• 2 weeks later...

I'm impressed by the code (and the icons ;) ) and it doesn't seem to be that much of a hack, but wouldn't it be simpler (and definitely more platform independent) to write a simple file browser using a listbox, where you can enable multiple selection?

QUOTE(crelf @ Jul 16 2007, 03:24 PM)

Hey thanks, I missed that, woops, I think I had paste on the brain. I think I will submit it to the LAVAcr.

QUOTE(yen @ Jul 17 2007, 02:53 AM)

;)

Thanks, I love making iconsicon4.gif, I use the tango icons a lot, I found out about them from http://forums.lavag.org/index.php?showtopic=8569&st=0&p=32514&' target="_blank">this thread, the icons score double points with me cause I use Ubuntu at home (so I am all for platform independence). The listbox browser is a really good idea, I didn't think about doing it that way.