Not Labview but..

I've got to make some mods to a legacy VB6 app that's written using Imaq, NI-DAQ and ComponentWorks. There's no documentation about build environment.

I've installed VB6, NI-DAQ, IMAQ, NI-Vision and Measurement Studio into a VM running XP and can now load the project without it bailing out due to missing .ocx files etc. However there's methods and types that are unrecognised- initially, CWIMAQBCGOptions.

VB6's autocomplete does recognise "CWIMAQBCGOptions" but when I try and build/run the app I get a compile error "Can't find project or library". Google and NI's search give no hits. Anyone know what this is a component of, and what version I need to find?

So far I have Imaq 3.1.1, DaqMX/NIDAQ 7.4.0, Vision 6.1.0 and Measurement Studio 6.0.

It doesn't find its dependencies on loading the project on my normal work machine which has Measurement Studio 7 and recent NIDAQ and Vision so I'm assuming it's some obscure and old version that's needed.