LabView Test Position

I work for a recruiting agency and my client, a Fortune 500 aerospace company is seeking a LabView Test Engineer. This person will be responsible creating software for automated test equipment and systems.

Additional responsibilities with the selection, design, development & maintenance of electronic testing equipment (mostly automated testing equipment) used in support of R&D, engineering, manufacturing & production will be based upon experience. More specific responsibilities include but will not be limited to the following:

• Interact with the engineering development team to understand the specific system level requirements for each individual program.
  • Formulate plan for test equipment development to meet these requirements through both design & off the shelf component selection
  • Develop LABVIEW SOFTWARE for automated test procedures
  • Potentially mentor and teach Labview to other engineers and or be a go to individual for Labview
  • Interface with purchasing to ensure timely and accurate procurement & delivery of necessary equipment
  • Perform validation testing on new equipment to be sure equipment meets all requirements
  • Provide continual operational support on all existing test equipment, some of which may be 10-20 years old
  • Prepare complex technical manuals to include the acceptance test procedures and calibration test procedures

This position is located in the Northeastern United States. Reasonable relocation expenses will be offered if necessary

Anyone interested should message me with a resume or with questions.

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

QUOTE(TobyD @ Sep 10 2007, 01:35 PM)

I'm just guessing, but I think it's probably for Goodrich Corporation in Vergennes, VT. Here's my evidence...

http://sh.webhire.com/servlet/av/jd?ai=102...070992&sn=I

Usually the recruiters don't want to give too many details because if you apply directly they don't get paid.

Makes sense for recruiters, but not for potential candidates where location plays a huge role in whether they're willing to relocate for a job... unless someone's desperately looking for work.

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use.