Howdy

Cat

Hi there. Some of you old timers may remember me from various LV newsgroups and mailing lists. I've had my head buried in coding for a couple years, but now that I'm down to a 40 hour work week, I figured it's about time to reconnect with the LV Community. This looks like a good place to start.

Cat

QUOTE(orko @ Aug 15 2007, 03:42 PM)

I was pretty darn surprised myself. Especially since I would have sworn I signed up for LAVA a year or so ago under it.

QUOTE(NormKirchner @ Aug 15 2007, 04:15 PM)

What is your favorite place to spend your time.

Using LabVIEW for anything and everything other than instrument control. :)

QUOTE(crelf @ Aug 15 2007, 04:23 PM)

G'Day Cat - it's been a long time! Good to heat from you again
:)

Thanks!

I just did a quick scan thru some of the articles in your blog. Looks like some really good info there. I'm definitely going to print them out and take them with me when I go on vacation next week. That's what vacation's for, afterall -- finally having time to catch up on technical reading... :yes:

QUOTE(Cat @ Aug 16 2007, 09:02 PM)

I'm definitely going to print them out and take them with me when I go on vacation next week. That's what vacation's for, afterall -- finally having time to catch up on technical reading...

No if only I could convince my wife of that...

• 2 weeks later...

QUOTE(Cat @ Aug 15 2007, 10:34 PM)

Hi there. Some of you old timers may remember me from various LV newsgroups and mailing lists. I've had my head buried in coding for a couple years, but now that I'm down to a 40 hour work week, I figured it's about time to reconnect with the LV Community. This looks like a good place to start.

Cat

Welcome Back to LV Community Cat :D