MathScript/Matlab in Labview

Hi,

I have a code for MatLab and I want to execute it in Labview. I tried using MathScript, but some functions are not recognized.

At the moment I don't have MatLab installed. What I want to know is, if I install Matlab and call the same code using a MatLab Script Node, will the code run correctlly?

Thank you

QUOTE(Ich @ Aug 20 2007, 02:30 AM)

In general, yes, but only if you're on Windows.

From the LabVIEW Help....

QUOTE(MATLAB Script Node (Windows, Not in Base Package))

Calls the MATLAB
software to execute scripts. You must have a licensed copy of the MATLAB software version 6.5 or later installed on your computer to use MATLAB script nodes because the script nodes invoke the MATLAB software script server to execute scripts written in the MATLAB language syntax. Because LabVIEW uses ActiveX technology to implement MATLAB script nodes, they are available only on Windows.

I was able to run .m scripts in the Matlab enviroment from ActiveX controls in LabVIEW.

The one application I worked one with Matlab had me saving some data to a file, then runing an .m script to process the data file.

My application was simple since this VI was the only direct interaction between Matlab and LabVIEW.

http://forums.lavag.org/index.php?act=attach&type=post&id=6685

-James