About Tree Events

keiran

I want to use Tree control realize the effect of PerfactTreeAction.swf(attachment 1),It can:

1,use checkbox image as the tree symbol;

2,when I click the Item, It must change the symbol(if the symbol is checked image,it turns unchecked image,and vice versa)

So I use value change and mouse click to achieve this effect, Program.png is my Blockdiagram(I can't upload *.rar file, if so ,I should upload my program)

but my program doesn't act like PerfactTreeAction.swf:

1,If I Drag the scroolbar, I get the Mouse Click events, I don't want to get this event when I Drag or Click the scroolbar);

2,When I Close or Open the Iterm in tree, I get the Mouse Click events, and I don't want to get this event when I open or close the Iterm in tree

my Program act like mytreeaction.swf(attchment 2)

Is there other way to achieve the effect of PerfactTreeAction.swf? any suggestion wellcome, thanks!

BTW, forgive my english! :oops:

the attachement is my program and images

Your problem seems to be the effect that when yhou hit the scrollbar you change the marking of the item at that height.

In LabVIEW (8.x?) there's a method to convert a coordinate to a tag, and you get to know if the coordinate is on the symbol or on the [+] sign.

You have even semi-marked items:

http://forums.lavag.org/index.php?act=attach&type=post&id=6767

But unfortunately the coordinate to tag-method is not available in 7.1, I suggest you just ignore clicks in the rigtmost 12 pixels (normally the width of a scrollbar) or make your own scrollbar.

Ton