LAVA maintenance this weekend

QUOTE(Tomi Maila @ Sep 10 2007, 11:42 PM)

I've one new question related to the upgrade process. Is it the intention that us Premium Members also see new kind of google ads on the bottom of the frames of each post in a thread first page?

No, Premium Members should not see any Google ads. You probably caught it as I was editing. Please check again.

QUOTE(Michael_Aivaliotis @ Sep 10 2007, 10:15 PM)

Just so y'all know, I already have my peeps working on all the reported bugs\issues. I will report back when all is fixed.

PS. RSS rocks!

OK, OK, I've only been at RSS now for a very short while and some of it IS pretty good. Is it supposed to pop me back to the "old" format when I try to reply to something in the RSS feed? Or is that simply because I don't know what I'm doing??

And, yes Mike -- great job at keeping this going, updating it all, etc, etc. [sounds of thuderous applause]

QUOTE(Val Brown @ Sep 11 2007, 07:53 AM)

Thanks for the suggestion -- that's what I'm doing. I just really don't like it. Or perhaps I'm not used to it but am still used to using the "View New Posts" option to, well, actually View New Posts.

No, it's not just you. I use Google Reader daily, and while I wouldn't say that I hate it, it is definitely much less better than Gmail. Specifically, it seems to be woefully inadequate for keeping track of a forum, since it's not threaded. It does work great for keeping track of blogs, however.

Michael, thanks for all the repairs\upgrades\maintenance. :thumbup: