Help text needs a rewrite

Does anyone else find this help text a little daunting to read through?

Allow User to Open Diagram Property (Not in Base Package)

Property of SubPanel.

If TRUE, displays an Open Block Diagram item on the shortcut menu when the user right-clicks on the border of a subpanel control in a running VI or within the border of a subpanel control but not on a control or indicator on the front panel loaded in a subpanel control in a running VI. If FALSE, the Open Block Diagram menu item does not appear. This property is similar to the Allow User to Open Diagram item on the shortcut menu of a subpanel control.

I was wondering if it's just me that got lost during that "If TRUE..." text.

Dave

I don't see anything wrong with that and I actually know many people in a rural town in Washington that I grew up in near Seattle that wrote like that so who's to say that it is or isn't right unless you're an english teacher and who really liked their english teacher anyway I mean I know I didn't so their opinion is the minority anyway and it seems to me that punctuation is just completely overrated for the most part so I would just leave it alone.

If False, then I'm wrong. :laugh:

<breathe!>