How Can I Programmatically Simulate a Mouse Click?

This is my problem ...and I found this topic in NI Knowledgebase too. But I can't download the attached example file. Can you help me?

I would like to programmatically control my mouse so that I can move to a specific control and click on it without user interaction. This would allow me to use a Mouse Up or Mouse Down Event without using Value Signaling or User Events. It will also allow me to see the behavior of the mouse on the front panel.

http://digital.ni.com/public.nsf/allkb/0CC...6257350004E1B6A

Simulate Mouse Click.vi link isn't work at my computer...

QUOTE(geges @ Sep 13 2007, 12:16 AM)

This is my problem ...and I found this topic in NI Knowledgebase too. But I can't download the attached example file. Can you help me?

I would like to programmatically control my mouse so that I can move to a specific control and click on it without user interaction. This would allow me to use a Mouse Up or Mouse Down Event without using Value Signaling or User Events. It will also allow me to see the behavior of the mouse on the front panel.

The only way that I know to do this is with the User32.dll in windows. Call the SetCursorPos function and send it the horizontal and vertical values of the target you want to click, you could then call the mouse_event function in the same dll to trigger the mouse click. See example...

QUOTE(TobyD @ Sep 13 2007, 11:41 PM)

The only way that I know to do this is with the User32.dll in windows. Call the SetCursorPos function and send it the horizontal and vertical values of the target you want to click, you could then call the mouse_event function in the same dll to trigger the mouse click. See example...

Thanks for the reply! I try it now!