LAVA search improved (again)

Just want to let you all know that I've been fine tuning the LAVA Search page so that it returns more accurate and relevant results. I hope you can confirm this. I'm pretty happy with the outcome. I know there are still people out there that want more, but this is all I can do for now. Please note that the search form on the LAVA site is NOT the same as the generic Google search form with the site:lavag.org modifier. It is better because it is scoped with a back end exclusion\inclusion list which allows me to narrow the results to real and useful content.

QUOTE(Michael_Aivaliotis @ Sep 14 2007, 07:34 AM)

Just want to let you all know that I've been fine tuning the LAVA Search page so that it returns more accurate and relevant results. I hope you can confirm this. I'm pretty happy with the outcome. I know there are still people out there that want more, but this is all I can do for now. Please note that the search form on the LAVA site is NOT the same as the generic Google search form with the site:lavag.org modifier. It is better because it is scoped with a back end exclusion\inclusion list which allows me to narrow the results to real and useful content.

LAVA search Suck (or not)

:thumbup: :thumbup:

Ton

QUOTE(tcplomp @ Sep 14 2007, 02:16 AM)

Hell yeah!! finally I can find out all the topics in which we all suck.... or something like that

Thanks Mike.