It's a girl

ASTDan

CONGRATULATIONS!!

They are really a blessing, and make you look at life (and diaper bags, and car seats, and bodily fluids...) in a whole new way. :D

I'm just grateful she doesn't have your avatar's looks...

Hold her and enjoy her as much as you can now...before she can crawl away from ya' and starts liking *boys* (my daughter just turned 8 on Sept 18th)!

QUOTE(orko @ Sep 21 2007, 06:58 PM)

CONGRATULATIONS!!

They are really a blessing, and make you look at life (and diaper bags, and car seats, and bodily fluids...) in a whole new way. :D

I'm just grateful she doesn't have your avatar's looks...

Hold her and enjoy her as much as you can now...before she can crawl away from ya' and starts liking *boys* (my daughter just turned 8 on Sept 18th)!

Absolutely -- Congratulations!!!

I have two daughters. One just turned 17, the other turns 21 in three weeks. The time really flies so enjoy every moment!

Congratulations on your new high-speed, ultra-high bandwidth, massively parallel fuzzy-logic data acquistion and control system! :beer:

Don't forget to send in the registration card, so you can make use of the warranty! You did buy the extended warranty, right? I hear it's totally worth the extra money for those things. They malfunction a lot.

Congrats!

Makes me think back to when my son was born. He turned 2 a couple of weeks ago and it's just been a blessing all around.

It is too bad that they don't come with instruction manuals. The scariest day of my life was when we strapped him in his car seat for the first time and the nurse waved "bye-bye".

My wife and I are actually kicking around the idea of trying again for another one this spring. We're going to shoot for a girl, but of course will be happy with either gender so long as he/she is happy and healthy.

Again, congrats and welcome to the toughest job you'll ever love!

• 4 weeks later...