Your chance to participate in OpenG: Round to Nearest Multiple

Jim Kring

[cross-posted on ni forums]

Hello everyone.

Yen has just posted a proposal for a new OpenG VI called "Round to Nearest Multiple", for public review and comment. Please take a look and let us know what you think.

At OpenG, we're working hard to give everyone an opportunity to contribute. Now is one of those chances to make a difference.

Thanks,

-Jim

Thanks Jim. I've tried a couple times in the past and again this morning to register myself on OpenG, but I never get the confirmation / validation email to let me in. I'm trying to use the same user name "Kevin P" I use here on LAVA -- could the embedded space be a problem? I thought it should be ok because the little syntax checker on the registration page gives me a happy green checkmark...

Also, more generally, I've poked around the OpenG site casually, and haven't found any clear instruction on just exactly how any old half-random person like myself (the fully random ones aren't likely to be on the site after all...) can contribute. Maybe that's on purpose to keep the signal-to-noise up, and I wouldn't argue against that. Or maybe I'll get the decoder ring if/when my attempts at registering work?

-Kevin P.

QUOTE(yen @ Sep 24 2007, 01:59 PM)

My guess would be that it's in your spam folder (look for "unknown sender", might be different in your mail client).

It's been a long time since I registered, but that's how I get the reply notifications.

Actually it seems not just to be the spam folder. I recently had to reset my password and did it three times before a mail showed up. And yes I did check the spam folder and yes I did wait about 10 minutes and even longer before reattempting.

Rolf Kalbermatter