writing text file

takimidante

hello everyone...

I have created one one simulation of string n I want to save data into file...but I think I have prob here...It seems like it can write data into text file...could anyone help me.refer to my vi, I can create write to spread sheet after the output of shift register there.but I want to try this method...wire from array and link to write file...but I have no idea there to generate it...thank u very much...

• 2 weeks later...

QUOTE(takimidante @ Sep 28 2007, 09:37 PM)

refer to my vi, I can create write to spread sheet after the output of shift register there.but I want to try this method...wire from array and link to write file...but I have no idea there to generate it...thank u very much...

I'm not sure I understood your question, but is this what you want? It allows the user to view or modify the string array (Table) before saving it to the file.

One thing to watch out for, I put the date and time on a separate line of the file instead of being on the first line like you had it. I like my way better, of course, but you might want to change it back.