LabVIEW for Begineer

Hi to all

I am just join this forum..so first of all, my best greetings to all members..

Actually I was searching one new forum bz I have just started to work with labview so i would like to know that what kind of projects or what kind of automation systems can be design using labview?..

is there any material or practical guide is available for begineer of labview...

I much appriciate if any body helpful to me to geting the material

hope to get all time support from members as well I will try my best to give my all kind of support to other...

Popatlal Panjarawala

QUOTE(Popatlal @ Oct 2 2007, 08:52 AM)

is there any material or practical guide is available for begineer of labview...

Welcome to Lava :D . I would highly reccomend LabVIEW for Everyone. As a beginner, this book will give you everything you need to get started and it also has some good intermediate/advanced stuff when you feel a bit more comfortable. The nice thing about a book like this is it teaches you the right way to do things before you form a lot of bad habits - and besides that, if you have any questions the author frequents this forum. Thanks Jim! :worship:

I'm sure you're going to get swamped with answers, but really the sky is the limit when it comes to automation systems. Simply think of LabVIEW as a general purpose programming language (since that is really what is it from my POV).

Really where it shines is when you take advantage of the many built in functions such as connectivity w/ TCP/IP or mathematics processing.

Also there is it's ability to 'easily' interface with other types of code (dll, activeX, pipes, etc)

People have made bookkeeping programs with LV, others make full motion systems, distributed.... I mean we could go on and on and on.

What are your interests and maybe we can target your sweet spots to tell you more

QUOTE(Popatlal @ Oct 2 2007, 08:52 AM)

I much appriciate if any body helpful to me to geting the material

Welcome Mr. Popatlal!

I think the LabVIEW Example Finder will be a good place to start.

The book "LabVIEW for Everyone" comes with lots of nice and self explanatory examples too.

Also, keep up with LAVA for any specific help.

ALL THE BEST.