African money transfer scam spam as LAVA personal message

hviewlabs

Unbeleivable! I got this crap as a LAVA personal message! :o

Have anybody else got this too or it's only me who is so lucky? Michael, is there a way for these scammers/spammers to mass maile these or did they really have to manually register and then manually send it? In the latter case I hope it won't become much of a problem here.

From Prinscar Sango......

Avenue 16 Rue 13 Treichville Abidjan

Ivory coast

Email contact:(prinscarsango_web001@yahoo.fr) My Dearast One. Greetings to you, i hope this mail will find you well & healthy and i hope we can established a relationship since we are meeting for the first time,i have gone through a profile that speaks good of you and it interests me to contact you for an assistance to help me transfer the Sum of 2 .5 Million USA dollars my father deposited in a bank here in Cote d'Ivoire before he was assasinated. I like honesty,trust,love,truth,caring,& respect,i have all this qulities in me and i believe you have all this qualities too, that is why i decided to contact you for this transaction,ihope to read from you as soon as possible.so please kindly reply me through this email address ( prinscarsango_web001@yahoo.fr) for Ugrent Mail

Thanks and hoping to hear from you soonest. Regards, Prinscar Sango...

Settle down, everyone. I already talked to Mr. Sango and told him I can definitely help him out. Sorry to lock you all out of such a once-in-a-lifetime opportunity like this, but unfortunately there's only room for one person to make off with all this loot. But don't worry, I won't forget all my favorite LAVA members, and I'll probably keep my Premium Membership up, at least for another year or two until the construction of my own personal castle in Dubai is complete.