Moving Column Separators

Ever notice how you have to be dead nuts on the pixel to move any column separator w/in MCL's Tree's Textboxes. PIMA (PainInMyA$)

Yup... definetly needs some usability tweaking.

As far as the award for most underdeveloped performance in LV, I put my vote in for the multi-column-listbox for it's poor handling of .... well everything. Large datasets, the ability to hide columns and the scrolling with a large number of rows, and many more that just don't come to mind at the moment.

oooooh. Let's all chime in about it.

• 2 weeks later...

QUOTE(Norm Kirchner @ Nov 6 2007, 05:44 PM)

Ever notice how you have to be dead nuts on the pixel to move any column separator w/in MCL's Tree's Textboxes. PIMA (PainInMyA$)

Yup... definetly needs some usability tweaking.

As far as the award for most underdeveloped performance in LV, I put my vote in for the multi-column-listbox for it's poor handling of .... well everything. Large datasets, the ability to hide columns and the scrolling with a large number of rows, and many more that just don't come to mind at the moment.

oooooh. Let's all chime in about it.

Why not add a glyph to the column headers too and while we are at that support some standard build in sorting or better yet a plugin for a comparison routine that is used for sorting when clicking on a column header.

Rolf Kalbermatter