Approvement

Well this is the Code Repository Support forum, so I guess Eugen is asking how long it takes between an submission and a approvement.

In my experience it took between 1 day (the Code Capture Tool which was very mature) and something of 3 weeks.

When your submission is rejected because of style or something else, and you resubmit a better version the CR approval team is not notified so you should do that by hand.

Ton

QUOTE(tcplomp @ Nov 14 2007, 04:50 PM)

Well this is the Code Repository Support forum, so I guess Eugen is asking how long it takes between an submission and a approvement.

In my experience it took between 1 day (the Code Capture Tool which was very mature) and something of 3 weeks.

When your submission is rejected because of style or something else, and you resubmit a better version the CR approval team is not notified so you should do that by hand.

Ton

Well, I generally follow links from the front page of LAVA listing the most recent posts. As such, it wasn't obvious to me at the time that the post was in the Code Repository Support forum. That would explain things. Thanks.

I'll pay a bit more attention in future :oops:

Shane.

QUOTE(Eugen Graf @ Nov 14 2007, 07:19 PM)

my question is how long takes the approvement ?

Great question! The time in the LAVAcr queue varies from submission to submission and the current workload of the LAVA Certified Team. As you know, just like the rest of LAVA, the LAVA Certified Team is staffed soley by volunteers, and we try to keep the queue flowing the best we can, but sometimes things slip through the cracks. We try to get submissions through within a few business days when posiible (I think our record is around 20 miuntes :) ), or PM submitters if we're running a little behind. That said, the LAVA queue has been swamped in the last few weeks (which is freakin' awesome!) and we'll get to yours as soon as we possibly can :thumbup: