large data transfer between server and client

QUOTE(yogi reddy @ Nov 19 2007, 11:22 AM)

Thanks for u'r response :worship: ,

but,it isn't working yet, am getting error 56.

I have changed the second TCP read timeout from 0 to 2000, then it has shown "LABVIEW memory is full". :headbang:

Then your sender side is wrong somehow. From what I can see you are trying to send a 2D array of a size I'm way to lazy to find out by parsing the Matlab script, every 10 ms to each connected client. If this array is anything bigger than a few elements by a few elements you happily can throw data at the winsock library that has to exhaust your memory sooner or later.

Why you try to send the same data over and over again with 10ms interval to each client is really beyond me. Just send it once when a new connection arrives and then close the connection for now. Also your error handling is sub par by far. Not adding the connection refnum back into your array after an eror is a good idea, but that doesn't mean that the refnum hadn't been valid and shouldn't at least be attempted to get closed. Otherwise you leak memory with every new refnum that gets thrown out of the bath due to some communication error on that refnum.

Rolf Kalbermatter