case structure

QUOTE( @ Dec 18 2007, 08:27 AM)

but i must to use unwire defult ,in this time my code chenge .i use this code for shift register that use in the future i cannot get true code

I don't understand what you are asking. Can you post a sample of your code with some comments that explain what you are trying to do?

QUOTE( @ Dec 18 2007, 06:55 PM)

hi

tanks for reply

i want to inactive 'use defult if unwired' and it gives the prevues amount..

beacuese i want to use that and i donot want change that

tanks

best regard :thumbup:

You have to connect the old value from shift register (on the left side) to the output of the case false. So you will get new value if true and old value if false.

• 11 months later...

hi

i am trying to compare the varying phase against a constant value and whenever the varying phase is greater or equal to that constant,the plot should be stopped.if it is less than that constant plot should be continues.the plot is freq along x-axis and phase is along y-axis.i am using comparison function in case structure but i don't know how to plot whenever phase is less than the value.i am getting white tunnels at the out side.

thanks.

Harika.

QUOTE (harika @ Nov 27 2008, 11:15 AM)

hi

i am trying to compare the varying phase against a constant value and whenever the varying phase is greater or equal to that constant,the plot should be stopped.if it is less than that constant plot should be continues.the plot is freq along x-axis and phase is along y-axis.i am using comparison function in case structure but i don't know how to plot whenever phase is less than the value.i am getting white tunnels at the out side.

thanks.

Harika.

Try this

QUOTE (harika @ Dec 1 2008, 02:46 AM)

hi

i tried as u suggested,but i didn't get the plot.i attached my plot.so,whenever the phase diff is less than -90 deg the plot should be continued and other than that plot should be stopped.plz help me out.

In LV 8.5+, For loops are allowed to have conditional terminals. This is an easy solution to your problem.

QUOTE (harika @ Dec 1 2008, 07:46 AM)

hi

i tried as u suggested,but i didn't get the plot.i attached my plot.so,whenever the phase diff is less than -90 deg the plot should be continued and other than that plot should be stopped.plz help me out.

thanks.

harika.

Send me the screen shot of the code. I dont have 8.5