Failed loading DLL file into RT and switching on-off time

bono02

Hi all,

I have several problems here, I tried to google but still I could not solve the problem.

Here are my questions:

1. I tried to download an example program of EPOS which require to download a DLL file into the RT, but it failed, here's the error (I attached the picture)

01/02/2008 13:29:50.511 [error] LabVIEW: Failed to load shared library EposCmd.dll:_VCS_GetProtocolStackName@16:C on RT target device.

From the NI.com forum, I found a similar problem and it said by installing Network Variable Engine and Variable Client Support into the LV-RT, and I did, but still failed.

Any one can help me about this?

2. I posted a question also in lavag, I think this section is more appropriate. "I am trying to use the digital IO of the motion controller of 7358, but then I realized the delay is more that 1 ms (I checked using the oscilloscope), I attached the code (MOMO = Must On Must Off). Is this real, I mean the hardware delay between on-off is as big as this? Anyone knows the solution for this?"

Note: I am using LV-RT 8.5, PXI-7358 Motion Controller, EPOS 70/10

Thank you for any help