Browse for Folder

There seemed to be alot of interest in this so i thought I would share this code.

I have not used it in a real project yet so user beware. If you come across any problems, or improvements, please post.

Denis

See here for download:

Edited by Michael Aivaliotis
Fixed Link

QUOTE(djolivet @ Feb 7 2008, 05:59 PM)

There seemed to be alot of interest in this so i thought I would share this code.

I have not used it in a real project yet so user beware. If you come across any problems, or improvements, please post.

Denis

Cool. I'd like to use this dialog with the system path control, but the simplest way I can think to do this is to make a custom Boolean control that looks like the "browse" button on the path control and tie that to a user event. Anyone know where I can get that icon to customize a control? Or better yet, has anyone already done this? I didn't find anything from the search.

QUOTE(cmay @ Feb 8 2008, 12:11 PM)

Cool. I'd like to use this dialog with the system path control, but the simplest way I can think to do this is to make a custom Boolean control that looks like the "browse" button on the path control and tie that to a user event. Anyone know where I can get that icon to customize a control? Or better yet, has anyone already done this? I didn't find anything from the search.

Here you go

• 1 year later...