Printing from labview

Hey everyone

we are having problems printing using labviews native print with a new printer. It is a canon pixma mx850 and it blue screens whenever we try to print from labview on an xp machine. When we print from our vista computer it is fine. I was wondering if anyone else has come across this sort of thing?

Sorry if this is in the wrong place but I couldn't see a topic that it really fit into.

thanks

QUOTE (superslug @ Mar 25 2008, 12:20 AM)

we are having problems printing using labviews native print with a new printer. It is a canon pixma mx850 and it blue screens whenever we try to print from labview on an xp machine. When we print from our vista computer it is fine. I was wondering if anyone else has come across this sort of thing?

I've not had this problem with printing and LabVIEW (pleanty of others, though), but the first thing that comes to mind is the print driver may be causing the problem. I would recommend performing a complete uninstall and clean on the driver and then then reinstalling the driver. You could also verify that the driver could be a problem by trying to print from various applications.