NI Week 2008 Challenge Ideas

Omar Mussa

QUOTE (Omar Mussa @ Mar 28 2008, 01:37 PM)

That is one of the most distrubing things I've ever seen - how could a civilian think they would have the right to use such a device on people in a public space?

QUOTE (PaulG. @ Mar 28 2008, 01:59 PM)

You're not letting that thing near my backside.
:o

Boom boom!

QUOTE (shoneill @ Mar 31 2008, 09:02 AM)

I wouldn't be so sure - I've seen several reports of several tolerated vigilante behavior over here.

QUOTE (shoneill @ Mar 31 2008, 09:02 AM)

And to do it anonymously is particularly cowardly.

Yeah - I wonder if he thought that painting it black and writing "SECURITY" on the side would make people think it was more official? I think if something like that came at me, I'd have a go at kicking it over - show *that* to your patrons on your big screen TVs over the bar!

1213_mooning.gif

QUOTE (Omar Mussa @ Mar 31 2008, 04:21 PM)

I think that'd be called Australian rules ;)

Nah, an armoured robot that small wouldn't last more than a few minutes in Aussie Rules football...... It can't even kick (Which you'd think would be a requirement for womthing called "BumBot").

Seriously, I think he'll find the people less willing to run away now that a newspaper has actually shown that the robot isn't an official police entity. I'd love to see it taken apart by crowbars and axes..... And then have someone say into the camera - "We KNOW where you are!".

:D:P

Imagine his bar emptying after THAT!

Not that I'm into protecting law-breakers, but don' we ALL have to stick to the rules?

Shane.

QUOTE (shoneill @ Mar 31 2008, 11:55 AM)

Bloody oath ;)

QUOTE (shoneill @ Mar 31 2008, 11:55 AM)

I'd love to see it taken apart by crowbars and axes..... And then have someone say into the camera - "We KNOW where you are!". Imagine his bar emptying after THAT!

:D I'd love to see that!