Alfa String

alfa

At these math and physics conferences I spoke about these energies with people from University of Tokyo to University of Manchester and they don’t know anything and don’t ask about CHI on physics forums because when I asked them couple years ago they closed my account.

The scientists don’t like questions when they can’t answer.

First learn how to work with CHI and study it by yourself with math and physics like I’m doing.

QUOTE (alfa @ Jul 21 2008, 03:01 AM)

...scientists don’t like questions when they can’t answer.

On the contrary - we love those questions! It's questions that we don't think are relevant to our field that we find less interesting.

QUOTE (Justin Goeres @ Jul 12 2008, 07:43 AM)

My wife made two loaves of bread last night with chocolate chips in them. But despite thorough mixing, approximately 80% of the chips ended up in one loaf. :blink:

That result is to be expected. You have not taken into account the quantum nature of chocolate chips in dough. There is a real, though very small, probability that ALL the chips could end up in one loaf, even if they were all mixed into the dough for the other loaf. You should be lucky you didn't find an elephant in there as well!!

• 2 weeks later...

Yesterday was buried a catholic priest from the church where I’m going; he was 39 years old and he drown in the Danube river trying to save a student.

The life here at physical level is very short but very long in the astral level how I explained in my book; governments are not investing money to do research about ours astral life; 98% of population are at animal level they elect the governments and nobody is interested to study the ‘afterlife’, like the dogs who are not interested in education. Maybe people’s brain is not developed enough to understand the whole process of life and ‘afterlife’. Looks like all the physics, math… is useless in ours ‘afterlife’.

QUOTE (alfa @ Aug 14 2008, 03:17 AM)

governments are not investing money to do research about ours astral life; 98% of population are at animal level they elect the governments and nobody is interested to study the ‘afterlife’, like the dogs who are not interested in education.

When people in the afterlife start casting their votes at elections, then they can support a representative that will petition in their favor... Until they do, I don't think our governments are likely to change their political agenda :ninja: and indulge you with research on "astral afterlife".

QUOTE (normandinf @ Aug 14 2008, 03:25 PM)

When people in the afterlife start casting their votes at elections, then they can support a representative that will petition in their favor...

I don't know about there, but over here you'll find a story during every election about how some dead people were able to vote. :unsure:

QUOTE (Yair @ Aug 14 2008, 08:21 PM)

I don't know about there, but over here you'll find a story during every election about how some dead people were able to vote. :unsure:

In Romania too, some dead people get to vote.

I have no explanation for this strange fenomena. :unsure: Maybe alfa can explain. :rolleyes:

• 2 weeks later...