Alfa String

alfa

What is not scientific here? My wave function?

Yes, people don't understand what I'm talking about. What I seed for them is what they understand.

Telling to people about the 98% means I’m honest; in life everybody is telling you: ‘You are the best’ –from priests to gurus, VIPs… because they looking for your money!

QUOTE (alfa @ Sep 14 2008, 11:57 PM)

Yes, people don't understand what I'm talking about. What I seed for them is what they understand.

Telling to people about the 98% means I’m honest; in life everybody is telling you: ‘You are the best’ –from priests to gurus, VIPs… because they looking for your money!

And you are looking for what exactly in posting this?

QUOTE (alfa @ Sep 15 2008, 01:57 AM)

Yes, because you're applying it to a situation where it does not apply. You can throw around sciencey sounding words like "wave function" and "strings" but that doesn't mean you're doing science. Just because you can write an equation with Greek letters in it doesn't mean it's science. Wave functions don't apply because people aren't waves. They don't diffract, interfere, have phase or group velocity.

… because they looking for your money!

Says the guy selling the books.

We are made of atoms, this means a lot of wave functions; I don’t know why you don’t know this thing.

Communism was right because for 98% of population God didn’t exists(in capitalism too) and they were running the countries without God; today all the communists are rich capitalist people number one is Putin(all the communists here in Romania are talking about Putin, is like a symbol for them) and they forgot the communist doctrine. This means they were communists only for money and they didn’t believe in the communist doctrine. Romania had 4.5 millions communists the highest number in the communist countries. Today too it’s hard to breathe here; everywhere the communists are the managers, the communist networks are alive.

All the communists today believe in God, because God in capitalism can give them money!

I calculated the 98 %( science, math), you can do it too, look on my website.

The computers say 98%!

QUOTE (alfa @ Sep 16 2008, 09:41 AM)

We are made of atoms, this means a lot of wave functions; I don't know why you don't know this thing.

Communism was right because for 98% of population God didn't exists(in capitalism too) and they were running the countries without God; today all the communists are rich capitalist people number one is Putin(all the communists here in Romania are talking about Putin, is like a symbol for them) and they forgot the communist doctrine. This means they were communists only for money and they didn't believe in the communist doctrine. Romania had 4.5 millions communists the highest number in the communist countries. Today too it's hard to breathe here; everywhere the communists are the managers, the communist networks are alive.

All the communists today believe in God, because God in capitalism can give them money!

I calculated the 98 %( science, math), you can do it too, look on my website.

The computers say 98%!

In all fairness, the computer will say whatever the model you tell it to calculate will produce. The poor computer can't help itself, it's your model which gives you the 98%. Science and maths are just tools, it's what you do with them thats important....

How do you make lots of money when God doesn't exist for 98% of the population? That's a relatively small market isn't it?

Shane.

QUOTE (eaolson @ Sep 15 2008, 11:37 AM)

Yes, because you're applying it to a situation where it does not apply. You can throw around sciencey sounding words like "wave function" and "strings" but that doesn't mean you're doing science. Just because you can write an equation with Greek letters in it doesn't mean it's science. Wave functions don't apply because people aren't waves. They don't diffract, interfere, have phase or group velocity.

Says the guy selling the books.

I spent couple years to write that ‘equation with Greek letters’; anyway nobody did it before.

I saw yesterday the movie The Secret.

This secret is only a component of my wave function; my wave function is much more than that SECRET. You’ll not see a word about wisdom in this movie.

In this movie success in the American and worldwide view means money, house, cars…doesn’t imply wisdom. This is low level people view, 1299 people from 1300 have this view.

People like Gates, Trump, Dell… have success (money) but they are not wise.

Smart people don’t understand wise people

For example are a lot of smart scientists but few wise scientists; between a smart scientist and wise scientist are couple thousands years in evolution (my book).

QUOTE (alfa @ Sep 17 2008, 01:38 AM)

This is low level people view, 1299 people from 1300 have this view.

Is it just me or is the percentage of low level people increasing rapidly? I thought it was 98% but now I'm hearing > 99.9% :blink: Perhaps I'm just too low level to understand all of this.

QUOTE (alfa @ Sep 15 2008, 08:57 AM)

QUOTE (alfa @ Sep 18 2008, 09:27 AM)

Darwin didn't understand the Evolution.

To understand the Evolution read my book: Who am I?

Here we go again, some "GURU" telling you what to believe just to make money... :nono:

I actually did some research about your statement of 98% of all people being at animal level.

It seems that at least 98% of the messages in this thread are below LAVA standards (including this one :blink: ).

To be honest I think we are very close to 100%, and it must be due to that the original post are leading us the wrong way... or put in another way; that 0.5% of the posters are introducing 99.5% of all low level posts (my numbers might be a bit off, but who cares, its the kind of science presented in this thread)

/J

QUOTE (crelf @ Sep 18 2008, 04:05 PM)

Just a quick reminder: the broad policy of the http://forums.lavag.org/LAVA-Lounge-f47.html' target="_blank">LAVA Lounge is "Enter the lounge and discuss anything and everything. Nothing is off-topic and all discussions are encouraged." If you don't like what's posted, then stop reading the thread. :)

Hey, I never said it wasn't entertaining....

Shane

Not too entertaining for me to write here:

Because of my posts here a professor where I worked said I can be killed, another professor said an criminal can cut a piece of my ear; last week a woman(her son is in Germany) who wrote now a spiritual book said I can get pancreatic cancer or liver cancer, the SRI is sending half naked women after me in the church…follow me everywhere that’s why I can’t find a job. Communists professors are telling me go back in Canada if you don’t like here, the road to Paris is free now…

For example professor Culianu wrote about SRI and he was killed in USA in the washroom at university and the FBI didn’t find anything.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Ioan_P._Culianu

QUOTE (alfa @ Sep 19 2008, 03:41 AM)

the SRI is sending half naked women after me in the church…

Assassinated by a georgious half naked woman? Sounds almost like the ideal way to go from this physical world! Definitly much better than dieing from cancer.

And that about the curch: Well I guess I will never see those women, as I haven't been going there for a long time already :rolleyes:

Rolf Kalbermatter