Alfa String

alfa

Father Suciu Dumitru, the best spiritual healer, left Romania for Rome, Italy. Last night on TV he was verbally aggressed by Romanian secret police (SRI) because he is quitting the country; it was ugly. The priests who are not prostitutes (informers) can’t stay in Romania, the bishops give them a hard life.

PS. Yesterday at British Council, Lava Forum was blocked in 30 minutes after I went there. A police officer came in another one was near me…

I calculated that 98% of population(people who are at the level of one of the first 3 chakras) are at animal level.

Here is somebody else who said almost the same thing(but he didn't said how many are at that level):

Joseph Campbell said about people at animal level:

Live on these three levels? Animals live on these three levels. Those are the levels of

holding onto life, reproducing life, and winning. And this is what popular religions are

concerned with: health, wealth and progeny. Winning the war, god send us rain for our

crops, and all that sort of thing.

ll+animal+level+chakra&fr=yfp-t-305&u=www.uusociety. org/sermons/January%25207%252007%2520%28Gary%29.pdf&w=jo seph+campbell+animal+level+levels+chakra&d=MdgPI_ReRizp& amp;icp=1&.intl=us

In this book, The New Physics and Cosmology: Dialogues with the Dalai Lama, Dalai Lama, Anton Zeilinger and others tried without success a contribution to the science (QM)-religion interface.

With my wave function I found this science (QM)-religion interface (maybe I have more qubits than them):

:|ψ> = c1 |Φ1> + c2|Φ2> + c3|Φ3> + c4|Φ4> + c5|Φ5> + c6|Φ6> + c7|Φ7>

are 7 states |Φi > because are 7 major chakras or energy centers.

QUOTE (alfa @ Oct 10 2008, 03:25 AM)

I calculated that 98% of population(people who are at the level of one of the first 3 chakras) are at animal level.

With 10194 members on LAVA as of today, that makes 203.88 of us that are not at animal level.

There's hope for us yet! I wonder who is the 0.88 though? :o

QUOTE (alfa @ Oct 20 2008, 03:12 AM)

Election Day: I say is the ‘98% Day’ when low level people has the power to put in charge average politicians who create stagnant societies. Low level people are like the animals, they look only for food and asylum.

:lightbulb: I RESEMBLE that remark!

Looks like President Kim Jong Il is ill.

To prove my 98% low level people theory I propose that the new president of North Korea to be a frog and people will accept it. Low level peole are lower than the animals.

Because of the 98% a dictator can create a country of prostitutes(informers). In Romania at revolution(1989) officers killed people for 2 pounds of oranges. Today in Romania the prostitutes are running the country, they say they are the patriots; everybody here will become a prostitute a fridge, for a paid vacation…

Those who are talking about prostitututes don’t get a job like me.

Prostitution is a proof that 98% are at animal level; each prostitute has a price, that’s why governments spend a lot of money on prostitution.

QUOTE (alfa @ Oct 23 2008, 10:05 AM)

Looks like President Kim Jong Il is ill.

To prove my 98% low level people theory I propose that the new president of North Korea to be a frog and people will accept it. Low level peole are lower than the animals.

Because of the 98% a dictator can create a country of prostitutes(informers). In Romania at revolution(1989) officers killed people for 2 pounds of oranges. Today in Romania the prostitutes are running the country, they say they are the patriots; everybody here will become a prostitute a fridge, for a paid vacation…

Those who are talking about prostitututes don't get a job like me.

Prostitution is a proof that 98% are at animal level; each prostitute has a price, that's why governments spend a lot of money on prostitution.

Yawn. :thumbdown:

QUOTE (LV_FPGA_SE @ Oct 23 2008, 08:38 PM)

But aren't you talking about prostitution? I guess this is a self-contradiction.

An unromantic poet is a self-contradiction.

—Frost, Robert Lee

If you read this thread you will see that his complain against the world is that nobody wants to give him the job he would want.

So what he really wanted to say here was probably more like:

"Those who are talking about prostitututes don't get a job, just like me."

However he fails to see that often it is not just what you talk about but also how. And nobody wants to get accused to be below "animal level" whatever that means :rolleyes: .

But with his bold and out of the blue statements it is both completely unarguable in a any sense as well as pretty unlikely to not feel accused :ninja: .

Any critic is not only not answered to but simply overrun with all the same bold and out of blue statements again.

Definitly not someone I would like as a collegue.

Rolf Kalbermatter

QUOTE (rolfk @ Oct 24 2008, 08:37 AM)

Your point was directly proved to be true :laugh:

QUOTE (alfa @ Oct 24 2008, 09:10 AM)

Looks like nobody is against prostitution!!!

The 98% are afraid of prostitutes, that's why we have dictators, corruption...

/J

QUOTE (pdc @ Oct 30 2008, 04:37 PM)

Why low level people have increased by 0.6% since last week.

Someone has been systematically assassinating all the high level people so that the low level people can rule the world. I guess that alfa needs to be very worried now.