Alfa String

alfa

Not only my theory is not accepted by physicists but I was banned from physics forums.

Of course the half-cannibal physicists don’t understand the charkas.

My theory is wonderful.

For example Roger Penrose theory is only at Recycle Bin level in my view.

QUOTE (alfa @ Jan 14 2009, 09:22 AM)

...Of course the half-cannibal physicists don't understand the charkas...

Could you explain in more detail about these half-cannibals?

Does it count as cannibalism if you are eating people that are at animal level?

Also, do you think people at animal level eating other people should count as cannibals?

/J

I defined half-cannibals earlier. I was thinking how to protect the animals against the worst predator.

Physicists like enginers, doctors, priests...the majority are half-cannibals, they will never discover anything new in theirs life because are too primitive to do it.

In Romania physicists are prostitutes to survive in the communist climate.

The half-cannibals are eating raw meat here in Romania; in other country they eat SUSHI...

You need a level of evolution, a sesitivity... to don't eat animals.

Of course among half-cannibals in Romania or I see in the world my theory doesn't worth much...

I defined half-cannibals earlier. I was thinking how to protect the animals against the worst predator.

Physicists like enginers, doctors, priests...the majority are half-cannibals, they will never discover anything new in theirs life because are too primitive to do it.

In Romania physicists are prostitutes to survive in the communist climate.

The half-cannibals are eating raw meat here in Romania; in other country they eat SUSHI...

You need a level of evolution, a sesitivity... to don't eat animals.

Of course among half-cannibals in Romania or I see in the world my theory doesn't worth much...

The half cannibals eat the human part of you. Since on average the human part only consitutes about 32.4% of you, that means that when half of you is eaten, you get to be below animal level.

Now, since 97.7% of the population are below animal level, that means that the scientists have eaten 48.85 of all the humans. That's shocking. I also understand that little children taste the best, which is why Santa goes to so much trouble (Santa's widely known for being a mad scientist. I mean, who else would dress like that and grow that kind of facial hair?). I say we find these "scientists" and burn all of them, especially the ones responsible for creating computers and computer networks.

QUOTE (jcarmody @ Jan 15 2009, 01:26 PM)

Remember when we couldn't even spell engineer?

M-I-double S-I-double S-I-double P-I, right?

The half cannibals eat the human part of you. Since on average the human part only consitutes about 32.4% of you, that means that when half of you is eaten, you get to be below animal level.

Now, since 97.7% of the population are below animal level, that means that the scientists have eaten 48.85% of all the humans. That's shocking. I also understand that little children taste the best, which is why Santa goes to so much trouble (Santa's widely known for being a mad scientist. I mean, who else would dress like that and grow that kind of facial hair?). I say we find these "scientists" and burn all of them, especially the ones responsible for creating computers and computer networks.

QUOTE (jcarmody @ Jan 15 2009, 01:26 PM)

Remember when we couldn't even spell engineer?

M-I-double S-I-double S-I-double P-I, right?