Alfa String

alfa

QUOTE (alfa @ Jan 24 2009, 02:57 AM)

When you say "have to focus", you mean "spend a lot of money", don't you?

QUOTE (alfa @ Oct 23 2008, 03:05 AM)

Prostitution is a proof that 98% are at animal level; each prostitute has a price, that’s why governments spend a lot of money on prostitution.

• 3 weeks later...

Today is the anniversary of the first apparition at Lourdes - 11 February 1858:

In 1925, the third and final exhumation of the body was conducted:

"What struck me during this examination, of course, was the state of perfect preservation of the skeleton, the fibrous tissues of the muscles (still supple and firm), of the ligaments, and of the skin, and above all the totally unexpected state of the liver after 46 years. One would have thought that this organ, which is basically soft and inclined to crumble, would have decomposed very rapidly or would have hardened to a chalky consistency. Yet, when it was cut it was soft and almost normal in consistency. I pointed this out to those present, remarking that this did not seem to be a natural phenomenon."

• 2 weeks later...

The Einstein field equations are used to determine the curvature of spacetime resulting from the presence of mass and energy. This means we can calculate the position of an object moving in spacetime for example a satelite.

We are moving too in a field following precise trajectories until we die; in my view the spacetime of our death is seald; the place and the time of our death is known long time before we die.

QUOTE (alfa @ Mar 20 2009, 04:03 AM)

in my view the spacetime of our death is seald; the place and the time of our death is known long time before we die.

Isaiah 46:10 "Declaring the end from the beginning, And from ancient times things that are not yet done, Saying, 'My counsel shall stand, And I will do all My pleasure"

Seems like someone beat you to it.

The spacetime of our death: the problem is to prove it with math, physics…

John Hagelin( from the Maharishi University says the consciousness is the Unified Field, the Superstring Field.

The leading researcher on the superstring field theory is Edward Witten() who doesn't look like one who knows too much about consciousness.

My view:

The basic idea of superstring theory is that the fundamental constituents of reality are strings of the Planck length (about 10−33 cm) which vibrate at resonant frequencies.

My view is that conciousness is 'made of something' what is smaller than tha Planck length (about 10−33 cm) and there the superstring field theory doesn't work.

Nobody is able now to work, to look what is beyond the Planck Wall.

Save the lambs!

Each year before Easter Day are slaughter millions lambs around the world.

Saving a number of lambs can stop some catastrophes around the world.

For the majority love is only a feedback.

On Easter Day the greed of half-cannibal Christians exceed the compassion and the love towards the innocent lambs(they will eat the lambs).

QUOTE (alfa @ Mar 31 2009, 06:55 AM)

I was thinking:

What the capitalists and the communists do have in common?

They are half-cannibals. They like to eat lambs!

I'm beginning to think you've lumped us into that group.

I resemble that implication! :angry: