Alfa String

alfa

• 2 weeks later...

Hundredth Monkey Theory

http://pure-research...ght/monkey.html

Like I said 98% are at animal level. When a group of people start stealing all the 98% start stealing. I can say today it's a planet of thieves.

Alpha,

Thanks for posting the Hundred Monkeys Theory. Seems like there is an awful lot of assumptions in this theory, or is it just me?

We have so much secret police because 98% of population is at animal level.

From animal priests to animal intellectuals there are a lot of informers (prostitutes in my words).

People are watched with cameras like the animals because are at animal level and they like it.

When a secret agent goes home have a drink, have sex with a goat and think he represents the world.

I don’t know why when I see the movie Agent 007 I start spiting…

Can it be done using NI technology? I'm thinking of some PXI system... :blink:

When will the NDE Toolkit be available? Will it require a MathScript license? If it is Bluetooth enabled, I could use my headset to whisper to me that it is happening.

What? Don't go into the light? But it's sooooo pretty!:cool:

Edited by Phillip Brooks
  • 2 weeks later...

Yesterday they asked me to go to the secret police here in Romania.

My mother was worried and she came with me.

Last week they put something on the rogue in the front of the apartment and today when we were not at home they put a jar with soup in the front of the door(no rogue there anymore).

My mother is worried now the secret police to don’t burn our door now.

Do you think among G - 20 leaders are wise people capable to find a link between science and spirituality how I did it?

http://news.yahoo.com/s/ap/20090924/ap_on_re_us/g20_summit_protests

If they are not wise do you agree with me that they represent the 98 %( people at animal level) in theirs countries how I said long time ago?

Each country has the leaders what they deserve.

• 2 weeks later...

Do you think among G - 20 leaders are wise people capable to find a link between science and spirituality how I did it?

http://news.yahoo.com/s/ap/20090924/ap_on_re_us/g20_summit_protests

If they are not wise do you agree with me that they represent the 98 %( people at animal level) in theirs countries how I said long time ago?

Each country has the leaders what they deserve.

Hi alfa,

I am probably alone in this thought but I'll say it anyway. I admire your persistance and bravery in speaking your mind. I hope that when the time comes I will be able to muster a fraction of your stength to do what has to be done.

Ben

I've occasionally wondered while reading this thread (only on lunch break tho, so those of you who are paying my salary -- it's on my own time) how one determines if one is an animal or not. I would think that if an animal is capable of thinking of this question, they probably think they aren't an animal. But that would be most of us, so there goes the "98% of us are animals" theory (I'm assuming we're talking about homo sapiens here, and not all of Creation).

So, Alfa, are you an animal? And if not, how do you know for sure you're not?